Section 2 asks who the City of Launceston's young people are
We invite you to read this Section and tell us how we can provide more opportunities and help to young people. You can have your say by responding to any of these questions, or if you'd like, you can join in a conversation with others.
- How can we provide more opportunities for young people
to gain employment?
- What would improve young people's opportunities to
balance work and education with family and friends?
- What do you see as the key drug and alcohol issues
for our city and region? What's needed
to prevent these issues becoming greater problems for our young people?
- What ideas do you have for making transport and
housing more accessible and affordable?
- What do you see as the main concerns in regard to
community attitudes towards young people?
How can we improve these attitudes and demonstrate the contribution
young people make to our community?
- What are the main safety concerns for young
people? What's needed to ensure our
young people feel safe within their homes and in their communities?
- How do we help young people grow in self-confidence
- How do we ensure our young people feel a sense of
belonging within their own communities?
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link